Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello! It has been such a long time since I last posted so I shall write a really long post! And I really have a lot of things to say, be it about my life or about KPOP. So, I have decided to divide my post into 2 sections to enable you to skip out on the parts that you do not want to read, or are to lazy to read^^ Anyways, here it goes!


Section 1: Personal - My life
Section 2: KPOP - Shinee, SNSD and DBSK


Section 1
It has been a really long time since I posted about myself. Haha I am speaking really formally(: Okay anyways, I decided to post because I am going to escape next tuesday and I'm really excited about it(: After all, once 6 December passes, all my ticket prices would increase too): So I must make to most out of the days before 6 December and enjoy myself(: Haha anyways that's not exactly the reason why I decided to blog.
Okay I'm gonna sound like some bimbo so if you think you can't tolerate me, you may stop reading here. So right, I'm gonna cut my hair and I don't know whether I should layer my hair or not. Plainly because my hair sticks and curls in any direction it wants and as a whole, it apparantly doesn't look very nice. But my hair is to thick and it becomes so poofy. Well, I guess that thick and curly hair is probably the worst combination ever! And sadly, I so happen to have that combination. My sister says that the only nice thing about my hair is it's colour (brown) which I find really pathetic.
And I can't wait to go overseas! It is a really long time from now, but there's a lot to look forward to(: YAY I will be eating lots and lots of delicious food so when I come back to Singapore I have to start burning my calories. But that's beside the point because I'm sure that it will be funfunfun(:
While I wait for 19 December to come, I must start revising my handbell scores like mad because I have this 30% chance of getting into SYF next year and yes I'm really happy(: Because it advanced from a 0% to a 30%(: But the conductor says I've got an attitude problem. She described me with some non-english word and said stuff like I must change my attitude and stuff. But no worried because I'm gonna work really hard to study my notes(: I'm gonna convince my conductor that my attitude is just fine(: Okay yup so this is how the days to come are gonna be spent by me. I should really start revising my Chinese though.


Section 2
Part 1: SHINee
YAY KPOP(: Okay anyways, I thought really hard about what to write in this section and I figured that this section really goes out to those non-Shinee fans. Well, you may not like Shinee because you don't know them well enough. So I shall help you find a solution(: Yup, english subbed Shinee videos it is (: I personally think that it's better to watch variety shows because that is where the personalities really show and you will realise that Shinee is actually really nice and funny and sweet. So yup, below are a few english subbed channels so enjoy those wonderful videos(: (Yes, fall in love with the 5 flower boys(: )


Part 2 : SNSD
Okay this goes out to all non-SNSD fans. Well, you may have all those negative comments about SNSD. And I'm not here to tell you that you are wrong to describe them like that or whatsoever. Just telling you that they were not born to please you. And everyone has negative points about them so that's why there are 9 of them, so they make up for each others' lacks. Yes, that's probably why they are one of the most successful Korean female bands. Okay, once again, below are a few english subbed channels so enjoy(:


Part 3 : DBSK
Well, sadly, there aren't many videos of DBSK as a 5 member band due to their disbanding. They were really awesome together! So right, since their strong vocals is probably DBSK's distinctive feature as compared to other bands, I shall introduce you to their strong singing(: Okay technically, I am introducing Xiah Junsu's strong singing. And Xiah Junsu is cute okay. So right, below are the links to DBSK's song 'Love in the Ice' and 'Memory Etude' performed by Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho and 'Raining Men' performed by Changmin and Jaejoong. Oh and since I am a Junsu fan, I shall include 1 song that Junsu composed - 'White Lies' - and 1 song that Junsu sang while playing the piano at a piano battle with Taeyang of Big Bang- 'My Everything'. Enjoy(: Do notice how wonderfully they sing live(:



Yay okay that's the end of this really long post(: Goodbyes and hope that I will post again soon(: