Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello! I have finally returned to post about my Escape Theme Park experience which occured on the 30th of December. Well, since it has been a terribly long time since I went to some amusement park, all the rides seemed to be really scary! Like the really tiny rollercoaster which was atmost within 7m (?) height from the ground. Yup, that was quite scary I should say, or rather I should put it as a feel-like-your-head-is-going-to-get-yanked-off-your-body-and-your-body-is-going-to-fly-out-of-the-roller-coaster-cart experience!

But the most miraculous and amazing thing, I felt, that happened during the Escpae Theme Park experience was the fact that I sat on viking! Okay see right, like a few years back, I sat on viking. Not those big ones though. And I was really freaked out by it. Thus, I developed what I would call a phobia of viking. So since I am so wowed by that experience, I shall name this post as the: How to overcome your phobia of viking!

Okay I think that many people have a fear of viking (is it?). Basically it gives you some sort of scary feeling like you are going to drop out of the ship any moment. Haha actually I figured that it is quite easy to overcome your phobia of viking. Just start from the middle and start moving backwards. It's that simple(: Haha but once you try it out yourself it won't be as easy as it sounds. Hence I have developed some basic tips on viking that some of us may need if we are scared.

1. Close your eyes. (Okay this is what I would call the first instinct that most would have if they feel scared. But what's the point?)
2. Scream really loudly like nobody's business. (Haha I strongly agree to this because this is basically what I always do(: )
3. Ask the viking person to stop the viking. (Strongly NOT RECCOMENDED because you can't be so selfish as to disappoint the other people who are enjoying the viking experience right?)

Well, the main point is to just get used to the viking feeling. Just imagine yourself on a big swing(: (quoted from someone). Haha. Well, I'm proud to say that I finally got to sit viking again after a long time. And even though I practically screamed and screamed throughout the ride, it was really still quite fun(: And yes I shall still admit that I have not overcome my fear yet. But it will be overcome soon, really soon(: Just you wait(: FIGHTING.