Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello! It has been quite a while since I last posted. And that is basically because there is nothing much to post): Well life hasn't been that exciting this week so I guess that I will just summarise what I did over the days. Yup, so here it goes(:

0512 SUNDAY we watched Riverdance(: And so it was at Marina Bay Sands and it is basically a tap dancing concert. And it was quite enjoyable because the dancers were just totally awesomeeee^^
0612 MONDAY and it was my birthday(: Sadly, there was still piano lesson. Then, we stayed at home to celebrate with a tiny piece of cake. And we shared chips too.
0712 TUESDAY stayed at home all day and played games with my brother. And then in the evening, everyone gathered to play board games that we have not played in a really long time, such as oh-awesome-cluedo.
0812 WEDNESDAY and it was my brother's birthday(: So we went to our cousin's house and we played mahjong there and then we watched our cousin's dance performance then we went to eat at SOGURT and it was really delicious. My first time eating at Sogurt^^
0912 THURSDAY and my sister and I went to CCSS and I went for piano lesson. So now i'm typing this blogpost(:

Well, life wasn't really exciting as you can tell... But I got to chat with Cheryl today on online chat(: Yay and she will be going overseas tomorow. Goodbyes Cheryl and have loads of fun okay?
And since I currently have nothing to say, I, Kai shall sign off here.
Good Night and Sweet Dreams~
Don't forget to talk to me on my newly added formspring widget yeahyeah?