Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello. It has been a really long time since I last posted right? Well, it's because I went overseas to Taiwan. And it was awesome(: Yes so I went overseas for 12 days. And we were like in a tour group and we travelled the whole of Taiwan, from Gaoxiong to Taipei. And I bought new clothes and other stuff. So yup it was really fun. So I shall describe some of the fun stuff that happened on this trip^^

FLYING.COW.RANCH. We had this farm stay at a flying cow ranch. Okay I personally find the name a little weird but it was basically a farm with animals like cows, goats, ducks, rabbits and butterflies. So we got to do stuff like milk the cows, feed milk to the baby cows, feed grass to the goats, feed grass to the rabbits and we got to like take care of a lamb for 5 minutes and we could do whatever we wanted with the lamb. Yup it was really cool. And we got free milk and we ate milk steamboat.
LIU.FU.CUN. Okay so this was a theme park. And it was really huge. So I mean I like theme parks so yup I definitely had fun there. And I was amazed at my brother who went on like so many rollercoasters and wasn't scared. Okay he was probably protecting his man's ego but yeah, I find it rather cool. And my brother was really excited that he didn't want to leave. As for me, I'm proud of myself for sitting 2 rides. One being something like viking but it goes upside down. So yup your legs will be dangling there and everything is upside down. The second one is like a cart with 2 people that goes up really high and comes down on a slide and splashes into water. Okay usually I'm not scared when I ride those but this one was really scary, like the whole cart was in mid-air.

Okay I will stop sharing here. Goodbyes.