Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hehe I have not posted in a long time. And 2 things happened recently. So I shall start by saying the first one.
My family and I went to Universal Studios on Sunday(: It was really fun and the decorations was just so pretty. So we sat on the rollercoasters, watched some random shows and just ended the day with a blast. Sadly, the biggest ride was closed so there weren't many fun rollercoasters. Nevertheless, it was really cool(: And I'm so proud of my brother who sat on a ride (make that 2 rides) without getting scared when I myself was a little scared. Haha I'm guessing that he's just protecting his man's ego but for someone so young to last through such a ride, well I find it pretty neat.
Okay here's the next one. And it was my one-and-only church camp, DEFINYTION(: It lasted for 3 days and it was awesome^^ Short but really really sweet. Yup we had lots of fun and we learnt a lot more stuff about God. The worship, prayer and praise was just amazing. More importantly, there were many defining and God-encountering moments. My faith is now up high and hopefully it will remain there. I thank my awesome group Azure 7 for spending these 3 days with me. And I got convinced by God that I should sign up for worship team so I will be trying out for the keyboard. Hopefully I can get in because I really feel the need to serve God after my CH failure.
Okay so Christmas Cantata is coming up(: But sadly I will be overseas. Anyone interested in God's grace? Do leave a message(:
Goodbye!